Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday- Blog the Weight Away

Aside from throwing out my back on Saturday evening, I think I've made great strides this week. I have not been on the scale all week, but I've been to the gym three times, and rode my bike once with the kids. Abbie and I have been walking much more than "normal" and over the weekend Alex & I did a ton of walking at the March for Parks thing (see 4 posts below). I bought a shirt a size smaller than "normal", plus my husband finally connected the water to our fridge, so I've been drinking a lot more water than normal. I feel good about this week.

Hope you all had a great week, no matter what your "getting healthy" goal is.

Feel free to show your support and encouragement with the other participants in Blog the Weight Away at 4BabyAndMom!


MckLinky Blog Hop




2 comments:

XmasDolly March 18, 2010  

Keep up the good work, girlfriend! You can do it.

Lauren @4BabyAndMom March 19, 2010  

Thanks!! :D

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom