Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday- Blog the Weight Away

ACK! Can I share with you how darn frustrated I am? I am up again- I talked to one of the trainers today, and she said she wanted me to bump up my cardio time humongously. Ok, I know that "humongously" is not a real word, but today it is. I've been running, jogging, and elliptical-ing two miles every day. Depending on the level of intensity, sometimes it takes me 20 minutes, sometimes 30. I usually go to the gym at night with my friend, for about an hour. According to what the trainer told me today, I should be doing a minimum of 45 minutes of cardio!

I taught one of my other gym buddies some body toning moves from way back when.. (when I used to TEACH a body toning class!!). This week I started working more in the free weight area, instead of on the heavy machinery. I find that my body tends to mindlessly do the exercises on hand, rather than truly pay attention to each muscle group as I'm working them like I do in the free weights area.

I started doing squats on the balance ball this week. Holy lord. That's all I have to say about that.

I hope your week went well, I can't wait to see how you all did this week. Don't forget to add your name to the MckLinky, so we can visit and show our support!


MckLinky Blog Hop



1 comments:

Paula March 25, 2010  

It'll come off Lauren. Keep it up! I had my workout this morning with my BL class.

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom