Saturday, July 3, 2010

ProFlowers Birthday Gift Baskets for Every Budget

Most of our family still lives over 1500 miles away. When we lived back home, we would get together for a huge bar-b-que at my aunts house to celebrate the 8 people who's birthdays are in the month of July. We would all bring a dish and celebrate, and even as the family dwindled, the memories of this get together is still a fond one.

When ProFlowers asked if I would be willing to review one of their Birthday Gift Baskets, I jumped at the opportunity. I've ordered flowers from ProFlowers before, but I had no experience with their gift baskets.

I selected the Cherry Moon Farms Favorites as my complimentary gift box. Filled with fruit and nuts, and (my personal favorite) Jelly Belly jelly beans. Made specifically to satisfy both sweet and salty tastebuds, this gift box comes loaded with fresh fruit and three sealed packages of treats.

With the unexpected trip to the hospital this week, the arrival of this gift box came in perfect time. When I got back home on Thursday, the box waited for me outside. I was worried because it said "perishable", but the fruit arrived safe and sound. So far, everything that we have tried has been delicious. The jelly beans were gone before I could blink, and the pistachios are being nibbled on as I type this review. My husband loved the cinnamon toffee almonds, and the kids loved the softball sized apples. We can't wait to have the oranges and pears.

The Cherry Moon Farms Favorites box was marked as a best seller, and I can see why. At a price point of about $30 (on sale), it really does have something for everyone.

ProFlowers Birthday Gift baskets range from about $29.99-$99.99, and if a one time gift is not your style, you can take advantage of their Harvest Select Fruit Club. Choose 3, 6 or 12 month plans which ship the freshest fruits at the peak of their season straight to you or your loved ones door.

So the next time you wonder what you're going to get for your special someone, take a look at the assortment of Birthday Gifts on ProFlowers.com.

Special thanks to our new friends at ProFlowers for allowing us to review this complimentary gift box.

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom