Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OxiClean Max Force, Force Tough Stains OUT! Review

OxiClean has two new products coming out the middle of this month, and thanks to Mom Central, we had an opportunity to review them both before they hit the shelves.

Oxi Clean Max Force Power Paks are square booster packs to fight your toughest stains right in the washing machine. Turn your washer on, throw the pack in the machine, and toss in your clothes, and your whites seem whiter, and your brights, brighter.. the grass on my son's jeans and the chocolate on my daughter's shirt met their match, without pretreating.

I found that the Power Paks worked the best on my husbands nasty work clothes, or the kids play clothes as soon as they peeled them off.

OxiClean Max Force PreTreater Gel Stick is a new and exciting pretreating stick. With 4-in-1 power, this formula works great at dried in stains, and even helped to remove paint out of my son's brand new shirt and denim shorts. The nubs on top of the stick help to break apart the stain without damaging your fabric. Treat now, and wash later- up to one week later. Reccomended to remove stains from grass, blood, food, soil, clay, grease & oil.

My kids have a horrible habit of using their sleeves instead of their napkin, and quite frankly, there were some tees that I thought were history. To my amazement, I was able to use this new type of stain removing stick to pull up those set in stains. The clothes look great, and I feel great knowing that the stains are actually going to be removed.

I can't wait for these products to hit the shelves; I'm only hoping that their price point is just as fabulous as their product. If you have a messy family and are sick of stains, definitely give this duo a try!

WANT IT?
Visit OxiClean.com for more great products. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled to stores near you that carry OxiClean for the release of the two new Max Force products due to hit the shelves mid-February. Right now, SAVE $1.00 on OxiClean Powder at your next shopping trip by printing the coupon HERE.


“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of OxiClean and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

0 comments:

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom