Friday, June 12, 2009

Attention All Followers! Award & Poll!


If you are following this blog, this award is for you! Special thanks to John from Sailor's Adventures & Opinions for passing this lovely award my way! I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who follows my blog, either by email and feeds, or here on Blogger. Without you, 4BabyAndMom wouldn't be the site it is! I look forward to getting to know you all more and more each day! Unfortunately, I have to pick only 10 people to present this award to, so here we go again!



THE RULES:

1. Put this logo in your blog posting
2. Invite 5-10 friends to accept this award

3. Do not forget to link back the web blog owned
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love to those who get this award.


I also wanted to take this moment to let you all know that there is a poll on my right side bar. Please answer it- it only takes a second, and you may choose multiple answers.

Thanks again, readers and friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 13, 2009  

Oh gosh thanks so much! Now once I get my Wordpress going correctly I will have to post this!!

Thank you VERY much!!

Brandy

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• June 13, 2009  

What a great way to start my weekend :) Thank you so much!!

LADYHIGHTOWER June 13, 2009  

Thanks so much! This is fun! Don't forget to watch for my official launch the beginning of July with giveaways and surprises! Psychic Mama*Indigo Child

Lauren June 14, 2009  

Thank you ladies for being faithful readers and for commenting often! I wish there was more I could do to thank you! :D

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom