Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lovely Blog Award- My turn to pass it on!

What a wonderful surprise today, when I found out that I won a "One Lovely Blog Award" from "LadyHightower" (Cathy), of Psychic Mama * Indigo Child. Today was a long and emotional day, and it was just what I needed before I climbed into bed!

Thank you again, Cathy for bestowing this award upon 4BabyAndMom!



Here are the rules I need to follow:
Acknowledge the person giving me the award.
Pass the award onto 15 other blogs!

Here you go, bloggy buddies!
Congratulations to:

Green Mama's Pad
Matthew's Puzzle
Look What Mom Found
No Time For Flashcards
The Ohana Mama
The Mom Buzz
My Sentiment ExactLee
Grab Bag Reivews
Peanut Butter & Smelly's Dad
The Opinionated Wife
Random Thoughts from a Random Mommy
Riding With No Hands
My Charmed Life
Therapeutic Reviews & Giveaways
Two of a Kind Working on a Full House





Please accept this award, and remember to pass it on!

3 comments:

Dee June 07, 2009  

Thank you so much for thinking of me!!! :)

Congrats on your award!

Erin Tales June 08, 2009  

Wow! 15 blogs!

Thanks for including the Mom Buzz! You rock, chica!

Maryann June 08, 2009  

Hey Lauren
thank you so much for including me in this award. You know it means a lot to me! Thank you, you're a pretty fantastic lady yourself.

ShareThis

e319c3d269013d80a5a32ff474a7af14a7f982023eadae48bd
BlogMommas.com Powered By Ringsurf
Original Template created by: Ourblogtemplates.com Edited & Tweaked by Lauren from 4BabyAndMom